Clothing donations & Drives
Monday - Friday from 9:00 am through 4:00 pm
Valley Outreach - 1901 Curve Crest Blvd, Stillwater
View Google map to location
WHAT TO DONATE:Gently used, clean clothing and accessories are welcomed at our Stillwater location (1901 door) on Curve Crest Boulevard. We welcome the following items!
To learn more about how you can donate your gently used clothing, please visit our donation page.
- Tops (sweaters, blouses, tank tops, non-branded t-shirts)
- Pants (jeans, slacks)
- Kids & Teen sized clothing of all kind
- XL-XXL sizes of all items
- Purses, belts, accessories
- New socks & underwear (Check out our fall Undie Week drive for new socks and underwear!)
- Winter wear (coats, boots, waterproof mittens/gloves, hats, scarves, snow pants/suits)
TOP NEEDS THIS WEEK:
Get a sneak peek at what our volunteers sorting in the Clothing Closet are looking for this week!
Each week our Food Shelf and Clothing Closet Manager Megan updates volunteers on what to save when sorting clothing. This is a great way to know what our clients' immediate needs are!
This week includes: kids sizes 4t-14, teen boys and girls clothes, men's clothes, large sizes (XL-XXL+), new socks and underwear, winter items and shoes of all sizes!
TOP NEEDS YEAR ROUND:
Help us manage get the right items to our clients when they need them. Donate seasonally! We welcome donations of all kinds throughout the year, but with limited storage space may not be able to hold on to off-season items.Donate in Spring
Donate in Fall:
- Tank tops
- Snow boots
- Snow paints/suits
- Waterproof gloves and mittens
- Hats and scarves
WHAT NOT TO DONATE:
Help us be as efficient and effective at supporting those in need as possibly by only donating items we distribute! We don't distribute the following items (and don't accept) the following items:
- Used socks & underwear
- Kitchen appliances
- Unwearable clothing (torn, stained, smelly, worn through)
Interested in hosting a Clothing Drive? Contact our Food Shelf and Clothing Closet Manger:
Megan Buchanan - firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 651-342-5550