Help us stock our shelves with our top 20 most needed items this March.
We served thousands of people through nearly 15,000 visits to our food programs last year and distributed more than 1 million meals.
Our in-kind and financial donors are the reason we can serve so many people. We need your support! For every dollar and pound of food we receive in March, we’re eligible for a matching grant from Minnesota FoodShare.
If you’re interested in hosting a food and fund drive between March 2 and April 2, please email [email protected] or call 651-430-2739.
Top 20 Items Needed in 2020
1. Ready-to-Eat Soups
2. Cooking Soups
3. 100% Fruit Juices
4. Condiments (e.g., ketchup, mustard, salad dressing)
6. Meal Sides (e.g., mac and cheese, scalloped potatoes)
7. Canned Fruits
8. Canned Tomato Products
9. Canned Protein (e.g., tuna, black beans, chicken, baked beans)
11. Canned Vegetables
12. Pantry Items (e.g., oil, flour, sugar)
13. Spices (e.g., cumin, cinnamon, salt, pepper, garlic)
14. Gluten-Free Flours (e.g., almond, coconut, arrowroot)
15. Gluten-Free Snacks
16. Personal Care Items (e.g., shampoo, toothpaste, soap)
17. Household Paper Items (e.g., toilet paper, paper towel)
18. Baby Supplies (e.g., diapers, wipes, baby food)
19. Feminine Hygiene Products
20. Pet Food