It’s easy to schedule appointments! We work hard managing our inventory so that everyone can get a wide selection of food and clothing – any appointment time is a good time to shop at Valley Outreach.
How to schedule
- Click the link for the type of appointment you need to schedule – either food or clothing.
- If you wish to shop for both food and clothing, make separate appointments for each about 30 to 45 minutes apart to allow time for you to shop.
- Select the time that works for you.
- Click submit. That’s it! We’ll see you at your scheduled time.
We ask that shoppers follow these guidelines to help us shorten wait times for everyone:
- Arrive to Valley Outreach at your scheduled time.
- Due to parking limitations, we ask that you do not arrive early.
- If you miss your appointment time, you may be asked to reschedule or receive a curbside pick-up order (food only) instead.
- Appointments are scheduled in 15-minute blocks of time. Your shopping will begin within 15 minutes of your appointment time.
- Only schedule one appointment at a time.
- If you are bringing others to shop, each person must schedule an appointment at that time.
- If you are scheduling appointments for both food and clothing, the appointments should be 30 to 45 minutes apart to allow time for you to shop.
We are unable to accommodate walk-in appointments. Drive-up ordering and pick-up is available during all service hours. Delivery is also available and easy with online sign up.