It’s easy to schedule appointments! We offer clients a one-time per week in person visit to shop for food and also offer an additional drive-up option as needed. We work hard managing our inventory so that everyone can get a wide selection of food and clothing – any appointment time is a good time to shop at Valley Outreach. You may schedule an appointment up to one week in advance.
Due to high demand, appointments fill up quickly, so we recommend checking every day for new appointments to open. You can schedule an appointment up to one week in advance. Please note hat due to a high call volume, we do not have the availability to schedule people over the phone, so please call only if you are unable to schedule due to a barrier in accessing technology.
How to schedule
- Click the link for the type of appointment you need to schedule – either food or clothing.
- If you wish to shop for both food and clothing, make separate appointments for each about 30 to 45 minutes apart to allow time for you to shop.
- Select the time that works for you. Appointments are available up to one week in advance.
- Click submit. That’s it! We’ll see you at your scheduled time.
We ask that shoppers follow these guidelines to help us shorten wait times for everyone:
- Arrive to Valley Outreach at your scheduled time.
- Due to parking limitations, we ask that you do not arrive early.
- If you miss your appointment time, you may be asked to reschedule or receive a curbside pick-up order (food only) instead.
- Appointments are scheduled in 15-minute blocks of time. Your shopping will begin within 15 minutes of your appointment time.
- Only schedule one appointment at a time.
- If you are bringing others to shop, each person must schedule an appointment at that time.
- If you are scheduling appointments for both food and clothing, the appointments should be 30 to 45 minutes apart to allow time for you to shop.
We are unable to accommodate walk-in appointments. Drive-up ordering and pick-up is available during all service hours.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.