Join the team at Valley Outreach!
Are you looking for a job where:
Your talents support a mission of community service
You have the opportunity to learn and grow in your field
You have fun, supportive and dedicated coworkers
You get treats for your birthday
Then Valley Outreach may be the right place for you.
We welcome diverse candidates with varied backgrounds, skills, and lived experience. Especially applicants from often underrepresented communities that Valley Outreach serves. We invite individuals who identify in one or more of the following ways to apply:
Valley Outreach is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Current Job Opportunities:
Don’t meet every single requirement in a job we have posted?
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Valley Outreach we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about a role we have posted, but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
- Ongoing professional development and training
- Collaborative opportunities to address structural and systemic inequities and injustice
- Flexible and supportive work environment
- Free parking
We are committed to supporting a talented and diverse workplace through competitive total compensation that includes the following benefits, based on employee eligibility:
- Health insurance (90% of premium covered by Valley Outreach)
- Dental insurance (90% of premium covered by Valley Outreach)
- Vision insurance (employee paid)
- Short-term disability insurance
- Basic life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Unemployment compensation insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts for medical and/or dependent care
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and 13 paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program