Donated by Carol Ricci & Ed Mettelman
Enjoy 7 nights in this spacious and well-appointed home with unrivaled 180-degree mountain views, just minutes from Glenwood Springs, Colorado.
- 4 bedroom, 4 bath (sleeps 12)
- Breathtaking mountain views with a cozy fireplace, a well-equipped kitchen and a private hot tub
- Large private patio with comfortable seating and a gas grill
- Short drive to restaurants, historical bars, hot springs and Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
- Activities abound including hiking, biking, golfing, white water rafting, paddle boarding, kayaking, canoeing, fly fishing, zip lining, paragliding and wildlife observing
- One week may be chosen during these time periods November 2019 / May 1 through July 11, 2020/ September 1-12, 2020. Carol and Ed are also open to discussing other dates
- Glenwood Springs is a 35 minute drive from the Eagle Valley County Airport, 1 hour drive from Vail, or about 2 ½ hours drive from Denver.
- Typically rents for $600/night.