Come in during our walk-in hours to get help with food, clothing and personalized support. Please arrive 20 minutes prior to close to be fully served.
Not able to make these hours or have concerns about accessing food? Ask us about other available options, call 651-430-2739.
In case of inclement weather, please visit our website, social media or call ahead.
What to Expect During Your Visit
We have a very simple process to check-in and access our programs.
When you arrive
- Enter through door 1911 during our walk-in hours.
- Check in at our welcome desk. You’ll be greeted by a team member and asked some basic information (e.g., your name, which program you’re here for today, etc.) and may fill out some forms.
- If it’s your first visit, you’ll meet briefly with a staff member to register, learn about available services and other community resources. It’s a great time to ask questions and learn more about Valley Outreach.
- After check-in, you’ll learn about next steps to shop for food, select clothing items or meet with a staff member to discuss additional resources and supports.
- That’s it. If you come in need of food, you’ll leave with food the same day.
What if I have children with me?
- Children are welcome; a child-friendly section of our waiting room is available. Parents are always expected to keep their children with them.
Have additional questions? We’re happy to answer any questions you may have, please contact us directly at 651-430-2739.
Because some of the food we receive comes from The Emergency Food Assistance Program (TEFAP) though the USDA, one of our forms includes the TEFAP income eligibility guidelines. The guidelines are 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines for various family sizes. We have this paperwork to be compliant with this program. This is not a barrier to service at Valley Outreach.
The following chart shows maximum income levels by household size in compliance with TEFAP.
For families/households with more than 8 persons, add $8,640 for each additional person.