September 14, 2020
Now Accepting Fall/Winter Clothing Donations
There is a chill in the air and we need to change our clothing focus to warmer apparel for our community. Brr…
We’re focused on getting people the clothes they need now and as efficiently as we can. We need fall and winter coats, jackets, sweaters, jeans and other cold-weather attire for every member of the family! Help us help our community by following these guidelines for clothing donations:
- Please bring up to two bags (or boxes) per vehicle of in-season, clean, like-new clothing and new, in-the-package socks and underwear. At this time, we can’t accept more than two bags or boxes.
- We won’t accept loose clothing. This includes items on hangers or in bins that you may need back. We also won’t accept any items that are not wearable.
- Donations are accepted Monday and Wednesday from noon to 3 p.m. Please ONLY donate during these times. We are unable to accommodate donations at other times due to our building being closed. Don’t leave donations outside our building.
We’ll also accept shelf-stable, non-perishable food items (especially the items on our Top 20 in 2020 list) and fresh garden produce. We cannot accept other perishable, refrigerated or frozen items.
Below are the three easy steps to make drive-up, no-contact donations.
- Pull your vehicle up to the back of our building.
- Donation attendants will guide you to the drop-off station for clothing and/or food.
- Please follow instructions from the donation attendants and signs to safely donate. If you’d like a receipt, they will be available.
We greatly appreciate the generosity of our community. Thank you!